Are you a new student?
How to use the University Library
Take part of borrowing terms and conditions and your library account.
Via the library, you have access to the search service Primo, where you can search for course literature, articles, theses and other material. In the subject guides, you get an overview of information resources and tips within your subject. You have access to databases, journals and e-books via the library.
- Primo - search Primo for books, articles, theses and more
- Learn more about Primo - the library discovery tool
- Databases - search information in your subject
- Journals - find electronic and printed journals
- E-books - read books on your computer or tablet
- LIBRIS - the Swedish National Library Systems
At the Library, you have good opportunities to study, both individually and in groups. Study rooms are booked in Kronox. Access to copiers and printers is available on the premises.
During your studies, you have access to support and help at the library. For example, you have the opportunity to develop your academic language, get support in information retrieval, get access to recorded literature, and tips on distance learning. Feel free to use Ask the librarian in communication with the Library.
- Writing and referencing - support for developing your communicative skills
- The Search lab - tips and support in information seeking
- Ask the librarian - if you need help searching information
- Recorded literature - if you have any kind of reading disability, it's possible to borrow recorded course literature
More support and help
Additional support and help is available at the university.
- The University can offer you help and support in study related matters, for more information go to the Student Support website.
- Eduroam - learn how to use the the wireless network Eduroam
We welcome you to the University Library. If you need help or have any questions about our services and support, welcome to contact us.