Are you a new student?
How to use the Library
Find out how it works at the library, as well as what applies to loans and library accounts.
- Introduction to the Library (2:48)
- Borrowing terms and conditions
- Create your library account
- My Loans - your library account
Via the library, you have access to the search service Primo, where you can search for course literature, articles, theses and other materials. In the subject guides, you get an overview of information resources and tips within your subject. You have access to databases, journals and e-books via the library.
- Primo - search Primo for books, articles, theses and more
- Learn more about Primo - the library discovery tool
- Databases - search information in your subject
- Journals - find electronic and printed journals
- E-books - read books on your computer or tablet
At the Library, you have good opportunities to study, both individually and in groups. Study rooms are booked in KronoX. Access to copiers and printers is available on the premises.
During your studies, you have access to support and help at the library. For example, you have the opportunity to develop your academic language, get support in information retrieval, get access to recorded literature, and tips on distance learning. Feel free to use Ask the librarian in communication with the Library.
- Language support - guidance to help you develop your language skills in an academic setting
- Ask the librarian - if you need help searching information
- Recorded literature - if you have any kind of reading disability, it's possible to borrow recorded course literature
More support and help
Additional support and help is available at the university.
- The University can offer you help and support in study related matters, for more information go to the Student Support website.
- Eduroam - learn how to use the wireless network Eduroam
We welcome you to the University Library. If you need help or have any questions about our services and support, welcome to contact us.